Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Photo a Day Challenge: 6-11

This is the Jana's Faith photo a day challenge.

#6 Christmas lights





7. Shopping







OK, I forgot to take a pic of shopping. This is what I bought - flannel and terry cloth for this. In the bag is 8 yards of brown terry cloth that costs me a fortune. :P


8. Something you're reading.
For school. lovely.


9. Envelopes


10. Something cozy

Allow for some explanation. This is my bed, right up against the house wall. (it's like freezing temps out!) After two pairs of socks, three shirts, a jacket, a sweatshirt, and a fleece of pair of pants, (no pictures) I was still FREEZING so I put that giant blanket to somewhat block the heat. Not sure if it'll work, but ah well. The blanket to the far left is the coziest thing I own. (I made it last January with a friend!)

11. Family

--I have no family. OK just kidding. I won't be posting pics of family for privacy reasons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will work easily on mobile devices! Word-verify is turned off!
*All spam deleted.*