Friday, December 6, 2013

Photo a Day Challenge #1-#5

This is the Jana's Faith photo a day challenge. I'll post every 5 days a collection, cause I'm super busy. :) sorry, I'm a really bad photographer. Pics are mine!

#1 Something red

#2 A list of some kind
(Some of the books I have to read for my American Literature!)

#3 Bows
We all voted not to put up any Christmas decor other than a tree and a few miscellaneous decor, so no bow pictures. 

#4 Joy

(Watching La Vita E Bella, Life is Beautiful on YouTube. One the sweetest and best movies ever!!)

#5 Ornaments


2 comments :

  1. Ooh, I love your last picture! I have an ornament just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Joy picture! Life is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will work easily on mobile devices! Word-verify is turned off!
*All spam deleted.*

Pin It button on image hover